MCA 21 / PAN Based DSC
Ministry of Company Affairs (MCA), Government of India (GoI) has initiated MCA21 program, for easy and secure access to MCA services in a manner that best suits the businesses and citizens.
The program goals have been set as follows keeping in mind stakeholders' needs:
- Business enabled to register a company and file statutory documents quickly and easily
- Public to get easy access to relevant records and effective grievances redressal.
- Professionals to be able to offer efficient services to their client companies
- Financial Institutions to easily find charges registration and verification
- Employees to ensure proactive and effective compliance of relevant laws and corporate governance
MCA21 is envisioned to provide anytime and anywhere services to businesses. It is a pioneering program being the first mission mode egovernance project being undertaken in the country. This program builds on the GoI vision to introduce a Service Oriented Approach in the design and delivery of Government services, establish a healthy business ecosystem and make the country globally competitive.
• MCACert : Individual is for Professionals and Small & Medium-sized companies who require a limited number of DSC’s.
• MCACert : Corporate is for large companies or groups of companies where the number of DSC users exceeds 25. This unique product offering from SafeScrypt equips the corporate with a “self –service” module where one designated person from the corporate can issue DSC’s to all users within the corporate without requiring to come back to SafeScrypt for individual DSC issuance. This is offered as a managed service by SafeScrypt using the globally-renowned VeriSign Managed PKI platform.
Digital Signatures are legally admissible in a Court of Law, as provided under the provisions of IT ACT.